Saturday, April 10, 2010

A.W.O.L

Gosh, it's been a while! I'm so sorry I've been lacking over here--I have been reading (kinda) but I'm in the middle of moving from one place to a new place and the new one is...well, let's just say it needs a lot of work.

We've only just gotten the internet hooked up here at this place -- the internet is turned off at my current sleeping place, so reviews of recent reads will be forthcoming some time after the end of next week.

Recently finished (off the top of my head)

Vampire Diaries (The Awakening, The Struggle, The Fury, The Dark Reunion)
Stardust
The Amaranth Enchantment
The Iron Hunt

I know I finished others (quite a few others) but I can't remember at the moment. I will definitely be back in business before the end of the month, though, so expect me to return!

--Mires


No comments: