Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shameface

I suck, I know! I was supposed to post the reviews for The Hunger Games books and the 2nd half of Percy Jackson books...and I didn't. *hangs head in shame* This month has been like molasses mixed with ether--slow and sleepy. (Does that even make sense?)

This Thursday, the parentals are taking me to a play that's going on up at Southeastern University calling "Parking Lot Babies." This'll be the third play I've been to (not including the Opera they held) and I can't wait!

I'm hoping to cash the check my grandfather sent for Christmas last year so I can pick up a few books while we're in Hammond. If I do manage it, I'll be picking up the rest of the Cal Leandros series. I've already got book 1, but I'm dying for the rest.

I'm also looking for up-coming book challenges--preferably ones that have yet to start, so I have time to get ready--so if any of y'all find any, let me know!

I have to do more with this place. Gods know I've got plenty of time on my hands! Just need to get off my butt. I'm a fast reader, but a slow writer. *blush*

Coming (at some point) this month:

Review: Percy Jackson & The Olympians Part 2
Review: Eden's Hell (E-Book / Donation) (because I totally forgot that I had it! Sorry Dawne! I am so on this, I promise!)


PS: There's a new meme going around, called Book Blogger Hop, held on Fridays to find new book blogs! Here's the info:

Hey book bloggers! Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blog Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!

Now, I follow a lot of blogs and I haven't seen this feature yet, so if someone else is doing a Book Blog Hop, please let me know!! I don't want to step on any toes or anything!

So, if you'd like to participate, just repost this, sign MckLinky below, and check out other blogs in MckLinky! Let's connect and make new book bloggy friends!!


No comments: